If you watched the world wide sensation, The Secret, you’re already familiar with the Law of Attraction. If not, I’ll give you a quick explanation of what it is. At its core, the law states that like attracts like, and what you think about, you bring about. What was missing from the movie and the book however, was how to use the principles of the law in a practical way that will actually bring you the results you desire.
With that in mind, here’s how to use the law of attraction to uplevel your business:
The Practical Guide – How To Use The Law of Attraction
Step one: Get crystal clear on exactly what you want to attract. Write it down. Consider every element of your business.
- What types of clients do you want to attract?
- How many hours a week do you want to work?
- Do you want people working for you?
- How much money do you want to make?
- Most importantly – how do you want to feel in your business?
The deeper you can go, the better. You want to determine everything you want from your dream business.
Step two: Order it like you’re putting an order in Amazon. Now that you’ve gotten clear on exactly what you want, and you’ve written it down, imagine you’re placing an order for it to be delivered to you. You could even write an order form if it helps you get into a positive mindset.
Step three: Believe it’s on the way. When you place an order on Amazon, you don’t assume that the order is never coming. You don’t keep ordering it. You trust that the order you placed is being packaged and shipped to you. You act as if you already own it.
Step four: Receive it. You have to make the space to receive it. If your mailbox is full, you can’t receive your mail. It’s the same with business. You have to clear the space of any negativity or doubt to make room for the positive success to be delivered.
Additional Tips for How to Use The Law of Attraction
- Mind your focus. Remember that what you think about you bring about. Therefore, keep your focus on positive aspects such as increasing sales and profits. This will lead to you attracting it in your business.
- Feelings are #1. Consider your feelings, and bear in mind that how you’re feeling can determine how your day goes. You need to feel good to have more good things happen. Not feeling good? Figure out what you need to do to change that, and then do it.
- Picture your success as happening now. When we think about success as something that will happen down the road, it’s easy to stop feeling good. Instead imagine you’re successful in the present moment. One great way to do this is to celebrate every win. With every achievement rejoice in the fact that you are that much closer to the big goals being checked off your list. Celebrating the small wins will also give you more confidence to go after the bigger wins.
- Act like a winner. Even if you haven’t achieved your biggest desires yet, act as though you have. Simply stepping into a positive mindset, can bring you that much closer to your dreams.
- Don’t pay any attention to your competition. That is, don’t be jealous of your competitors if they are succeeding faster than you. Being jealous tells the Universe that you believe that there is a limit on how many people can be successful. This lack mindset can derail your plans. Instead, if you see your competitors succeeding, celebrate for them because they just gave you proof that what you want is possible.
- Finally, hang out with successful people. There is a saying that you are the average of the people you hang out with. Since that’s the case, hang out with successful people to increase your chances of being successful too.